Project DetailsLocation: San Antonio, Texas | Blanco Road & Loop 1604 Owner: Bexar County Engineer: CP&Y Contract Amount: $32 million Start Date: March 2009 Finish Date: February 2011 General Description:
Infrastructure improvements consisting of roadway improvements, bridges, water lines, sanitary sewer, electric and natural gas facilities within four mile corridor to convert an existing two-lane facility to a four-lane divided roadway. Part of a multi-phased improvement project funded by TXDOT and administered by Bexar County.
- Construction in heavily congested urban areas.
- 10,000 linear feet of 24” natural gas.
- 5,000 linear feet of 6” natural gas
- 50,000 cubic yards of rock excavation
- 5,000 linear feet of water lines
- 98,000 tons of hot-mix asphalt